Sunday, July 22, 2012

9 months

Amelia turned 9 months on July 13th.  She should seem bigger to me but she doesn't, she's my baby!!
The best place take pictures is in natural light-which I don't get a lot or at all in our house.  But there was some small light under the window in the living room.....let the pictures begin.

That's a nine on her "shirt" but you can't see it.  It's the thought.


Things Amelia loves-SADII!!!!



She's obsessed with her.




Amelia + Sadii = LOVE but it's one sided.




Laughing her ass off at Mommy-I'm very funny!



2 comments:

  1. We really are enjoying the pictures & watching them grow up, we can hardly wait to meet her .... & see the boys TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Sadii will love her as much too, pretty soon. Sweet sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete